Our Phase 3 Health & Safety Policies
Below are our new policies based on the MA Phase 3 health and safety guidelines to help stop the spread and keep our dancers and staff healthy. Please read through them before coming to the studio.
- All persons in the building must wear a mask or face covering at all times covering both their nose and mouth
- Everyone must maintain a minimum of 6ft distance from all other persons who are not in the same household
- All students must come with a partner or dance solo
- Instructors are not able to dance with students
- No one, outside of the instructor and the couple taking a lesson, will be permitted in the studio
- Lessons will begin on the hour and last 45 minutes. Students must leave immediately after lesson. You may enter the building no more than 5 minutes prior to your lesson start time – please wait in your car if you arrive more than 5 minutes prior
- All clients must have a credit card on file prior to entering the studio and all booking will occur via our online booking system, phone or email
- All dancers and instructors must wash their hands before and after your lesson
- Please avoid touching anything that is not absolutely necessary
- Plastic folding chairs will be available, and regularly sanitized, for changing shoes. All other furniture will be unavailable for seating
- Water fountain available on site but can only be used to refill a water bottle you bring to the studio
- Doorknobs, chairs, and other frequently touched spaces will be wiped down with disposable sanitizing products between each lesson
Stay healthy & keep dancing!
-The Ballroom in Boston Team