How to Set up Your Account
Here’s how to log in to your Wellness Living account. Please read carefully (and watch the videos) to find out what steps you need to take next:
How to log in to your account:
- Go to Wellness Living: https://www.wellnessliving.com/login/ballroominboston
- Click ‘Forgot Password’ to set up your login details
- Enter the email address we have on file for you (the one this email was sent to)
- You will receive an email with password reset directions
- Sign waiver
- Update contact information including: first and last name, email, phone, mailing address, birthday and photo
- Under the Billing tab please update your credit card information if it is not already listed — this system is very sensitive to correct billing address — please make sure your billing info is correct
To access your private lesson schedule:
- Once you have logged in, click on ‘My Schedule’ in the top bar
- You should see your own name in the upper left hand corner. That will be where you’ll find your private lesson information if you come in on your own for lessons.
- If you take lessons with another person, you should see a tab near the top that lists both of your names. If you don’t see that tab please email us so we can link your accounts. This is where you will see lessons for the couple.
- If you take some of all of your private lessons as a couple, please log into your couple account to book future private lessons.
- Please book all group class attendance under your account as a single person.
- Once you have logged in to the correct account, click on ‘Book Now’ in the top bar
- Choose Private Lessons and then either ‘private lesson – social’ or ‘private lesson – wedding’, depending on the type of lesson you are looking for.
- Continue through the prompts to book your lesson.
- For Group Classes, click “Group Classes” and follow the prompts to book your spot in a group class.
Additional steps to have a more awesome experience:
- Whitelist and prioritize all emails from the following email addresses:
- Want to be the first to know everything going on at the studio? Make sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook and Instagram pages (@ballroominboston)!